• 您试用论坛音乐播放器功能了吗?(点击查看此功能详情)
    诚邀您为此功能进行打分:点这里
  • 游客,暮光方块论坛-音乐分享助手 油猴脚本更新了。
    如果想快速的把喜欢的音乐分享过来,可以安装这个脚本,它会在打开QQ音乐、网易云音乐网页版的时候提示您应该复制什么代码把您当前的歌单或单曲分享到这里。(网易云是只显示复制链接)
    您可以在 Greasyfork 上下载此脚本

Minecraft:PC 上的 Java 及基岩版原版披风常见问题

新闻君

大会员
2021/01/13
Minecraft: Java and Bedrock Edition for PC Vanilla Cape FAQ
Minecraft:PC 上的 Java 及基岩版原版披风常见问题

This article includes information regarding a vanilla cape that certain players earn for having owned both Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock Edition before the launch of Minecraft: Java and Bedrock Edition for PC.
本文介绍了有关一份原版披风的问题,在 Minecraft:PC 上的 Java 及基岩版捆绑销售之前同时拥有 Minecraft:Java 版以及 Minecraft:基岩版的玩家可以获得此披风。

IN THIS ARTICLE:
本文内容:

• What is the vanilla cape?
  • 原版披风是什么?
  • Can I become eligible for the vanilla cape after June 6, 2022?
  • 我在 2022 年 6 月 6 日之后购买,有资格获得原版披风吗?
  • How do I acquire the vanilla cape?
  • 我该怎么领取原版披风?
  • I already owned both Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, but on different MSAs. Can I still get the cape provided to users who owned both games?
  • 我已经在不同的微软账户下拥有了 Minecraft:Java 版和 Minecraft:基岩版,我还能获得这个为双版本玩家提供的披风吗?

WHAT IS THE VANILLA CAPE?
原版披风是什么?

The vanilla cape is a unique cape offered to users who purchased Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on PCon the same Microsoft account before June 6, 2022!
原版披风是为 2022 年 6 月 6 日前在同一微软账户下购买了 Minecraft:Java 版以及 Minecraft:基岩版的双版本玩家准备的特别披风!

112024dza70c30zonf8qnc.png
CAN I BECOME ELIGIBLE FOR THE VANILLA CAPE AFTER JUNE 6, 2022?
我在 2022 年 6 月 6 日之后购买,有资格获得原版披风吗?

If you did not purchase both versions of Minecraft on the same Microsoft account on PC before June 6, 2022, it is not possible to become eligible for this vanilla cape.
如果你没有在 2022 年 6 月 6 日前在同一微软账户下购买两个版本的 Minecraft,就不可能有资格获得这个原版披风。
HOW DO I ACQUIRE THE VANILLA CAPE?
我该怎么领取原版披风?

We will begin rolling out the vanilla cape to eligible players on Wednesday, August 31st. However, it can take up to two weeks for the cape to appear in your account. Once it arrives, the cape should show up in your Dressing Room and Skin Customization menus automatically in both versions of the game.
我们会在 8 月 31 日开始为有资格的玩家发放原版披风。不过,披风出现在你的账户中可能会需要两周。一旦发到,披风应该会在两个版本游戏中你的更衣室以及皮肤自定义菜单里自动出现。

I ALREADY OWNED BOTH MINECRAFT: JAVA EDITION AND MINECRAFT: BEDROCK EDITION, BUT ON DIFFERENT MSAS. CAN I STILL GET THE CAPE PROVIDED TO USERS WHO OWNED BOTH GAMES?
我已经在不同的微软账户下拥有了 Minecraft:Java 版和 Minecraft:基岩版,我还能获得这个为双版本玩家提供的披风吗?

Unfortunately, both games must have been owned on a single Microsoft account prior to June 6, 2022, to receive the cape. Minecraft Support cannot 'merge' two accounts to force eligibility, and account migrations that have taken place after June 6, 2022, will not be eligible for the cape.
很不幸,两个版本的游戏必须在 2022 年 6 月 6 日之前被同一微软账户拥有才能获得披风。Minecraft Support 不能「合并」两个账户来强制给予资格,并且在 2022 年 6 月 6 日之后迁移账户的,没有资格获取披风。

【希铁石z 译自help.minecraft.net 2022 年 8 月 13 日发布的 Minecraft: Java and Bedrock Edition for PC Vanilla Cape FAQ
【本文排版借助了:SPXX Userscript v2.4.13】

顶部